Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Italian Pike

These are some excellent little minis from Alternative Armies, part of their Renaissance range of minis for use in their game Furioso. For me they will likely find action using Lion Rampant or in my fantasy setting using Dragon Rampant.

This is about half the total number that I have, they'll
likely be Foot Yeomen or Foot Serjeants depending on
how long I want them to hold on the table.

This is a champion or foot captain
converted from a standard
pikeman.

This fancy little fellow is my
Condottiero, looks a bit smug.

Also converted up a pavise
crossbowman.
These have been a fun batch of minis to paint and work on. Perfect to be Italian city-state troops or mercenaries in a historical setting but equally suited to being troops of the Duke of Valentino in my fantasy setting.

Still thirsty,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment