Thursday, November 29, 2018

More 15mm Hussite Minis from Alternative Armires

Still grinding away at the pile of minis that I picked up months ago. I'm not the fastest painter but I try and make these little fellows look as good as I can while I'm working on them. These are all minis from Alternative Armies 15mm Medieval Medus Range. The minis have a lot character and detail but some of them do show their age, but at this point in my life the same is true of me.

Crusaders and Hussites clash in the lands of Bohemia.

A wall of sharp points may change the minds of those
Hussite troops.

A little more ragtag but filled with zeal, the Hussite
soldiers might repel the invaders.

I have a few more of this sculpt,
looking forward to adding
to the wall of spears.

I love the barbute helmet on this
mini.

Sold as Hungarian Man at Arms I
couldn't resist painting this one
with Hungarian Coat of Arms.

With all his plate this little German
looks like he's ready to brawl.

At this stage in the project I have about as many finished models as unfinished ones. Originally I had tried to have team colors between my German Crusaders, being mostly black and yellow, and my Hussite forces, muted red and green, but I have recently started painting my Germans all sorts of colors so I just stick to colors and patterns that I find pleasing. Keep checking back for more progress and hopefully some more fights.

Still thirsty,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment