Tuesday, September 18, 2018

More MiniFigs 15mm Hussite Infantry

These dozen figures are going to be the core of my Hussite force to begin with. Armed with a mix of spears, polearms, and flails they are meant to represent Expert Foot Yeomen. I figure the polearms and flails help to explain the superior ability to cause harm but I didn't want them to be as armored as Foot Serjeants.

Mostly from the Hussite range, I think the standard and a
spearman are from the Burgundian range sample pack
I ordered.


My attempt a Hussite chalice banner.

The whole unit has similar colors to
tie them together, but no true
uniform to speak of.

I'm proud of the way this little billman
turned out, his head started life as
a little blob of green-stuff.

So far I've managed to paint a couple dozen minis for my Hussite forces, but my German mercenaries are still very much a work in progress. I did just get a batch of minis from Miniature Figurines that I may post some pics of before painting since there aren't any on their site but they are lovely little fellows even without paint. I'm hoping to put together some Crossbowmen and Foot Serjeants from the German Crossbowmen and German Spearman, both from the MiniFigs Hussite range.

Still thirsty,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment